The school is located at Gulabrai near Rudraprayag. The School is established in 2008 and noc no is la[;k% 315/ ek0ea0 @xxiv-3/11/01(37)/2010 on dated 20 june-2011 recognized by CBSE New Delhi by Provisional status , Affiliation no is CBSE/AFF/3530323-SS-00167-14-15/583944 , Affiliation with the Board since 01/04/2012 and affiliation up to 30/06/2015. Area of the School Campus in Acres 1.04,In Sq. mtrs.4200,Built up area (sq. mtrs.)1016 and area of Playground in Sq. mtrs1283.4
Rudraprayag is the confluence of two holy rivers, the Alaknanda and the Mandakini descending from Badrinath and Kedarnath respectively. The old Rudranath temple has given this name to the town. The Holy Cave of Koteshwar Mahadev is just at a distance of 3 km. The town is now the District Headquarters of the Rudraprayag district. It is the gateway of pilgrimage to the famous Hindu temples of Badrinath and Kedarnath. This place came in prominence when famous conservationist and hunter of man eating tigers killed a natorious man eating leopard at Gulabrai in 1936.
The town has various facilities including a Hospitals, Road Connection, Landline and Mobile Connectivity, 24 hour Electricity Supply, Reservation Counter of NE Railways, Internet Connection, Degree College, Good Hotels etc.

Aims and Objects -

1. To offer quality education to the children of remote areas in English Medium with emphasis on Indian culture and scientific outlook.
2. To develop discipline, mutual respect, honesty and sense of self help.
3. To develop national pride and international brotherhood.
4. To create awareness about their surroundings & encourage environmental study and true love for nature.
5. To inculcate sense of sincerity, hard work and sacrifice.